Design + Code an Android App from Scratch
WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~296 kb/s | 1280 x 720 | English: AAC, 60.6 kb/s (2 ch), 44.1 KHz | 4.03 GB
Genre: Development / Mobile Apps | Language: English | +Project Files
Learn how to design and code a native android app in this comprehensive course that any beginner can take.
Are you ready to fully design and
code a native android app from scratch?
Follow along as Gary Simon and Vivek Ramesh "Vivz" walk you through the entire process of designing and coding a production-ready android app.Who are these guys?
Gary Simon has been a professional designer for over 15 years and has dealt with over a thousand clients on a variety of design and development projects. He owns a popular design business, along with its associated youtube presence which is one of the most popular design channels.
Vivz has been a java developer for nearly a decade, and maintains a social media presence with over 100,000+ students.
Between the two, millions upon millions of aspiring designers and coders alike have benefited from their instructions.So what's covered in this course?
Put simply, the full app design and development process of a fictional app called "Bucket Drops". Bucket Drops is an app that allows users to keep track of life goals.
To elaborate a bit further, this is how the course is structured:
- First you'll be working with Gary. Gary will show you the basics of using both Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Then you will learn how to design a suitable, effective logo.
- And then you will learn how to design the full app mockup for each screen.
Once you're done with the design portion, Vivz will take control:
- Learn how to code using Android Studio. This is perfect for beginners.
- Then learn how to take the design you created, and code it in Java using Android studio throughout the rest of the course.
By the end of the course, you will have a solid understanding of the full design and development process
of a professional android app.Who should take this course?
Anyone that's interested in designing and developing apps for android. You can be an absolute beginner and follow along. You can also be an intermediate/advanced designer or coder and still gain valuable insights.
So if you're ready to start designing and coding amazing android apps, let's get started!What are the requirements?
What am I going to get from this course?
- Android Studio
- Adobe Photoshop CC (if you're following the design portion).
- Adobe Illustrator CC (if you're following the design portion).
What is the target audience?
- Over 109 lectures and 16.5 hours of content!
- Understand how to use Photoshop for app UI design
- Create simple, yet effective logos for app projects.
- Understand the basics of coding in Java and using Android Studio
- Design and develop a full, production-ready app from scratch.
Many Thanks to Original uploader.For More Rare MoviesDownload Links:design-code-an-android-app-from-scratch.part1.rardesign-code-an-android-app-from-scratch.part2.rardesign-code-an-android-app-from-scratch.part3.rardesign-code-an-android-app-from-scratch.part4.rardesign-code-an-android-app-from-scratch.part5.rar
- Anyone who has an interest in designing and coding apps.