SQL Database for Beginners
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 7 hrs | 1.11 GBeLearning, Development, Databases | Skill level: Beginner level
Master SQL Database Creation and Development with Guru Martin Holzke. Use Your DB Skills to Create Mobile or Web Apps
Have you started learning about SQL Databases, only to get stuck while trying to teach yourself? Or are you a developer whose never felt totally at ease with database work? Have you been looking for an easy and comprehensive way to go beyond the basics and start using SQL Databases in a professional and efficient way? Perhaps, you just want to get your SQL queries to work the first time!
In this thorough and easy-to-follow course, LearnToProgram's database expert Martin Holzke shows you how to achieve success. From the very first lesson, you'll learn how to correctly structure your database, how to author efficient SQL statesments and clauses, and how to manage your SQL database for scalable growth. This course gives you all the information you need to successfully start working with SQL databases and make use of the database in your applications.
Martin will invite you to work along with him as he demonstrates the ins and outs of database management and database for application development. If you're developing web or mobile apps– or even games– there is much to be learned about this important facet of development. If you're brand new to SQL Database work, or a professional developer looking to learn the best practices, then SQL Database for Beginners is the perfect course for you!What are the requirements?
- PC or MacWhat am I going to get from this course?
- Over 55 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
- Understand Databases
- Create Tables
- Understand Database Relationships
- Write Queries
- Use Common Query Tools
- Work with the Select Statement
- Limit Output
- Format and Sort Output
- Create Column Aliases
- Use the WHERE clause
- Create Filters
- Work with multiple Filters
- Count Records
- Use Common SQL Functions
- Apply Unions and other Consolidations
- Use the GROUP BY clause
- Use the HAVING clause
- Create Inner Joins
- Create Outer Joins
- Create Self Joins
- Create Comple, Multi-Table Joins
- Filter with Subqueries
- Use INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE
- Understanding Transactions
- Create Tables and Views
- Create and Execute Stored ProceduresWhat is the target audience?
- Programmers, Software Developers
- Students in Programming Classes
- Developers who need to learn some SQL
- Anyone who wants to improve their SQL Programming skillsNitroFlare.comhttp://www.nitroflare.com/view/3CC03F5053856A0/SLDaabaseforBeginners.part1.rarhttp://www.nitroflare.com/view/E5245F776C4E661/SLDaabaseforBeginners.part2.rarhttp://www.nitroflare.com/view/9AD647125B4C17E/SLDaabaseforBeginners.part3.rar