Ellae Elinwood, "Qigong Basics (Tuttle Martial Arts Basics)"
ISBN: 0804835853 | 2004 | EPUB | 192 pages | 7 MB
Qigong Basics contains everything you need to get started mastering the ancient Chinese art of qigong.
Features of this Qigong book include:
• The Origins of qigong—the philosophy, history, and different styles
• What really happens in a qigong class—choosing the style, teacher, and class best suited to your needs
• The essential elements—breathing, stances, grounding, expansions, and medication
• How to complement your qigong training with meditation and qi exercises
• Effective ways to promote health and well-being through specific sequences
• Resources that can help you improve faster
Wheter your considering taking up qigong, or you've already started, Qigong Basics offers an easy, yet comprehensive introduction to everything you need to know to feel confident and be successful.