Building a Private Cloud Using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Live Lessons
Sep 17, 2015 | ISBN: 067233755X | .MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 7+ hours | 1.3 GBInstructor: Brien Posey
Learn to build a private cloud from scratch, using Microsoft Windows Server, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, and Hyper-V technologies.
System Center solutions help IT pros manage the physical and virtual information technology (IT) environments across datacenters, client computers, and devices. Using these integrated and automated management solutions, organizations can be more productive service providers to their businesses.
The transition to private / hybrid clouds is the direction IT is taking right now. Building a Private Cloud Using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 LiveLessons is for IT Pros and organizations that want the power and flexibility of a multi-tenant cloud, but do not want to risk placing sensitive data in a public cloud. This video teaches you how to build a private cloud from scratch, using Microsoft Windows Server, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, and Hyper-V technologies.
What You Will Learn
• Deploy Hyper-V and Virtual Machine Manager in a way that is appropriate for a cloud scale environment.
• Learn to build a self-service environment that allows users to deploy virtual machines without IT intervention.
• Create templates that can be used to automate VM creation
• Learn how to establish permissions and quotas for private cloud users.
• Explore critical infrastructure concepts such as storage and networking bandwidth.More InfoBuildingPrivateCloudWithMicrosoftSystemCenter.part1.rarBuildingPrivateCloudWithMicrosoftSystemCenter.part2.rarBuildingPrivateCloudWithMicrosoftSystemCenter.part3.rar