The Fast Forward MBA in Business Planning for Growth (Fast Forward MBA Series) by Philip Walcoff
English | Aug. 30, 1999 | ISBN: 0471345482 | 219 Pages | PDF | 2 MB
The Fast Forward MBA in Business Planning for Growth gives you a strategy for success!
Is your company at a standstill, or is it growing but without the focus and strategy it needs for sustained and continued growth? Do you have an idea for a business but no idea where to start? Business planning is vital to the growth and survival of any company, but only an action-oriented plan can give your business the steady growth it needs to survive and succeed in today's business world.
Whether your company is large or small, this hands-on, step-by-step guide will walk you through the process of creating a business plan that ensures growth and profitability. Drawing on more than 35 years of experience, Philip Walcoff shares the tools and techniques he has developed managing his own business as well as working with over 70 companies of all sizes. Walcoff avoids the pitfalls of the standard business plan which focuses only on raising capital, or the strategic plan, which sits on the shelf gathering dust. He shows how your business can:
* Identify and resolve key issues that are roadblocks to your company's growth
* Develop the strategies and tactics that foster growth and profitability
* Design a process for managing the plan to success.
From the creators of the bestselling Portable MBA series comes The Fast Forward MBA . . .
* A quick way to brush up on new ideas
* An easy-to-use format that fits in any briefcase
* Real-world information that you can put to use now!Download NitroFlare